Through the solar collectors flat solar thermal energy, we can produce hot water at 60 ° C to supply hotels, hospitals, gyms, laundries, vehicle washing centers, and many other businesses with high consumption of hot water.
The process is simple and very efficient, through the solar collectors it pass a heat-transfer liquid normally composed of water and propylene glycol (liquid that improves the thermal absorption properties of the fluid). This fluid absorbs the calories produced by the solar collector, by the direct radiation of the sun on its surface. A control system compares the temperature of the solar collectors with the accumulation tank. When the temperature in the solar collector is higher than the temperature of the tank, a pumping system is automatically started by removing the heat transfer fluid from the collector to make it pass through an exchange system with the water accumulator.
When the radiation is high, the solar system can provide the total water needed for consumption, and when the radiation is low it will serve to preheat the water before going through the boiler, reducing the time of use to get the temperature desired.
The return on these investments is between 3 and 4 years, depending on the fuel of the boiler. We can achieve a saving of 80% in fuel consumption without fear of overheating the water when the radiation is too high.
The isolated photovoltaic systems of CANTARRANA are designed to meet the real needs of customers. A careful study of loads and consumption times that result in an adequate and optimized system to cover the needs and ensure a profitable investment.
Isolated systems consist of:
- Photovoltaic Modules: Panels composed of high performance photovoltaic cells in monocrystalline and polycrystalline versions, generate electricity by the incidence of solar rays. New technologies have increased the power of these panels to get 190Wp in panels of 60 cells and up to 345Wp panels of 72 cells. And it is expected to raise this power even more, with the implementation of new manufacturing techniques.
- Solar Regulator: It is in charge of controlling the charge of the battery where the energy is stored in order to use it when we need it. With the appearance of MPPT controllers we can connect series of panels that work at higher voltages avoiding the use of larger diameter cables and supply the batteries with the optimum voltage according to their configuration 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 ... Vcc.
- Battery: The storage vessels are one of the essential parts of the isolated installation (Island) because without them we could not use energy and power when we needed it. There are different storage technologies, the most common and economical are the Acid / Lead batteries, although there are in the marked batteries of GEL and Lithium that have better performance and are free of maintenance.
- Inverter, Inverter / Charger and Inverter / Charger / Controller. The inverter is the device responsible for transforming the energy stored in batteries into useful energy for household appliances. Being able to transform into 115 or 220V depending on the need. Nowadays there is a wide range of products with other functions such as:
to. Battery Charger: With the possibility of charging the batteries through an external electrical source, for example a gasoline or LPG electric plant for periods of lower solar radiation.
b. Integrated Regulator: Some equipment already have a charge regulator integrated in the equipment, avoiding external controllers for the battery.
c. Parallel Connection for Complex Electrical Systems: By means of interconnection cards several inverters can be installed creating more complex electrical systems such as Biphasic and Three-phase, to be able to use equipment of 115, 220 and / or 380 Vac indiscriminately.
CANTARRANA has extensive experience in the installation of equipment isolated from the electrical network, with the knowledge, tools and personnel suitable for the installation, and always backed by the appropriate technical design.
The interconnection with the CFE, is to connect a power generator with the CFE network. This interconnection at the domestic and commercial level is done by connecting our electric generator with the installation of the home or business. Our electricity generation system, either photovoltaic panel or cogeneration boiler, will produce energy that we either consume in our home or return to the CFE, producing a balance in our favor.
CANTARRANA makes interconnection photovoltaic installations to the CFE, achieving savings of up to 90% on the bill. With a term of amortization of the investment that varies between 3 years for users who managed to change from DAC rate to tariff 1 and of 4 years for users with a high consumption (or with little space for the installation of panels) that remain in the high consumption rate (DAC).
We work with products of recognized prestige, with the following guarantees:
- 10 years warranty on any manufacturing defect of the solar panel.
- 10 years production guarantee over 90% of the effective power of the solar panel.
- 25 years of production guarantee over 80% of the effective power of the solar panel.
- 10 year warranty on any inverter operating defect.
- 2 years warranty on labor
In all cases, CANTARRANA issues a feasibility study of the interconnection installation, making a comparison between the consumption of the last 12 months with the projection of consumption once the solar panels are installed, in this way the annual savings are calculated and we verify the payback of the installation.