We install home detectors for the prevention of accidents in the home.
|Appliances that use gas can have small leaks that endanger the users, because the accumulation of these gases can occur and cause dangerous explosions. LPG gas is heavier than air, which is why gas accumulates in the floor and can create very dangerous gas pockets, it is very important to have a proper aeration so that this gas does not accumulate inside the house. If you do not have a proper gas evacuation system, it is advisable to install a gas sensor with an alarm that lets you know of the existence of a leak. LPG gas detectors are placed at ground level, a few centimeters higher to avoid contact with water in the event of a spill.|
A defective combustion of LPG gas can produce high concentrations of carbon monoxide, this gas replaces oxygen in the blood, is totally odorless and colorless so it is only detectable by CO sensors. Carbon monoxide produces death by asphyxia, the most clear symptoms are headache and drowsiness. Carbon monoxide is less heavy than air, so it accumulates in the roof and can produce very dangerous monoxide bags if they reach a breathable level by users. To avoid the carbon monoxide bags we will need a good aeration.
A bad seal of the smoke evacuation pipe of the heater, stove or dryer can fill the house with monoxide so special care must be taken. It is advisable to open windows while cooking. It should also be noted that the flame produced by the combustion of LPG gas is blue, an orange flame is a symptom of poor combustion and is often accompanied by a high production of carbon monoxide.
To avoid accidents due to carbon monoxide poisoning, it is advisable to place detectors in rooms and rooms, this detector will be placed on the roofs as the place where these gases are concentrated.